Skip to main content

Shy In The Sky Interactive Card

Today is Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps new release day. You can click here to see the post I blogged earlier today. Being part of the design team I've created this interactive card using the new and ever so adorable Shy In The Sky Digital Stamp.

I have coloured him using Spectrum Noir Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell Pencils. I've used blue and white Acrylic Paint and a sponge to create the background. I've made a extra set of plane propellers and attached them to paper/butterfly fasteners to them and the plane. So the top propeller moves. To finish of I've added the sentiments. I had so much fun creating this card!!



I will be adding this card to the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. There is a free digital stamp available (for only 24 hours) to celebrate the new release. If you'd like to join the group and find the cute freebie click here.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

I hope that you like what I've made using this cute image. I hope to see you at the Sasayaki Stamps Facebook Group. There is also the Sasayaki Glitter Blog with a monthly challenge you and more inspiration using the new images. Thank you for stopping by today.


Comments

  1. Adorable card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, such a fun image and fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look really pretty! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card