Skip to main content

CAAB Septembers Inspiration Post

Hello everyone! I hope that your having a lovely day/evening. I'd like share my very first inspiration post for Cute As A Button. You can find my post at the Cute as A Button Inspiration Showcase Blog. I've used the new Force Be With You digital stamp. This is so lovely. I love it. There are several more new digital stamps you can find them at the Cute As A Button Store.





I've coloured them with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. To create the background I've used distress inks and white Acrylic paint. Then I used homemade textured paste and distress inks for the planet and moon to make them 3D. I've finished of with the sentiments and pearls. It's my Brother in Laws birthday soon so I think he will be getting this card.

There is currently a challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. We'd love to see you come and join in the fun with us.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.

Happy crafting everyone.

Comments

  1. Hi Victoira, love the star wars theme on this card. Great work on the background it looks stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb make and I love the theme :) Thank you so much for joining us at pearly sparkles. Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..this is fabulous. Wonderful colouring, especially on the background. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie challenge 5th Birthday celebrations cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 3-D moon and fabulous background--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card