Skip to main content

SG Amy's Pups Winter Wishes

Hello!! I've created this Christmas card using Amy's Pups I'd like to share. This is a new digital stamp from Sasayaki Glitter. I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir Markers and pencils.

I have given her a indoor winter scene. Complete with a fireplace, a embossed stocking, Christmas lights and presents. The fireplace is a cutting file that I made that I embossed brick effect on to. On the top of the fireplace is a Xcut Woodland Flourishes die cut. The sentiment is from Crafty Cats 957 Designs Digital Stamps.


This post has been blogged on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog. You can pop by to see all the fun that goes on in this blog. I will also be posting it on the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.

I would love to enter this card I've created into the following challenges




Winter Wonderland Challenge - Use at least two dies/add some sparkle (there is sparkle added with glitter gel pen on the sentiment and the tiny star on the Christmas trees in the background too) 


I hope that you like my Christmas card.

Comments

  1. just too darn cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 299 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card