Skip to main content

Hang in there squirrel

Hi. I'm sharing a card I made using one of  Sasayaki Glitters new release images called Squirrel in Trouble.

I've coloured with watercolour pencils and and distress inks. I've added brick effect using a embossing folder. I've added die cut mushrooms and Xcut Woodland Flourish die cut. The sentiment is a Simply B Stamp digital stamp.


I will be adding this card to the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. There is also a Sasayaki Glitter Blog with a monthly challenge.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creatalicious Challenge - #98 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Week 36 Anything Goes or a twist of oh I do like to be beside the sea side
The Paper Shelter - #263 Embossing of any kind (The brick wall has been created with a embossing folder)

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today.

Comments

  1. I love your creation. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. So cute. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card the brick embossing is fab!
    Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, I hope you can join us for our next challenge hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional anniversary” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card