Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter September Release and Freebie

Hello!! I hope you are having a lovely day. Today it is release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps!! I had the pleasure of colouring up some images from the new release. I'd like to share and hopefully inspire you with the possibility of these lovely new images.

There is also a feebie (for 24hours only) to celebrate this new release which you can find at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.

 This is the ever so adorable Shy In The Sky. I love him!!
I couldn't resist putting him on a card.

 Here is the very cute Baby Girl Panda.

 This is Cara And Mouse.
I decided to give her a summer look isn't she sweet!

 Here is Mona.

 Squirrel In Trouble is up next.
I've created a card for this guy already.

 Here we have Turtle And Duck.

Finally we have School Frog.

This is the 24 hour freebie which you can get from the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.This time there is a challenge using this freebie. So pop over for more information and get this guy for free.

I hope that you like how I've coloured these very versatile new release images. I love that there are different types of creatures with endless possibilities with these guys. You can see more of the new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Esty shop, the Sasayaki Glitter Blog and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card