Skip to main content

SG August Oldies but goodies - All about babies cards

Hi I'm super excited to share two cards I've designed using some cutie baby Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps. I've used Harry Potter Baby and Shy and Mouse. I've designed these cards for the August Oldies but goodies - All about babies Sasayaki Glitter Blog Post




I've made this shaker card using the super cute Harry Potter Baby I used Touch Five Markers and pencils to colour the image and extra embellishments behind the image. I die cut some stars, added foam tape behind them and filled them with sequins on the blue card stock. I embossed the card with stars and used a Gold Decoroller Pen to add colour and shine to some of the stars. I computer generated the sentiment. I embellished the card using a Cottage Cutz and Peachy Keen Stamps set called CC-PK4x4-017-D/Lisa Jean Witch (Double 4x4).

I'd like to enter this shaker card into the following challenges
City Crafters - #425 Book (my card based on Harry Potter Books) 




My second card has been made with Shy and Mouse I've coloured this adorable image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I made some background paper with the marbling yellow and green paint with shaving foam. I added some die cuts in the background. I embellished the card using some sweet garden tools/accessories which I thought went well with the image. These are from a Clearly Besotted Stamp and die cut set called Garden Fresh. The sentiment is free from Desert Diva Blog (you can use a search page to find the blog.) The post I found the sentiment was called Sending you sunshine. 

I'd like to enter my Shy and Mouse - Sending You Sunshine card into the following challenges 


I hope that you like my cards. Thank you so much for stopping by. 


Comments

  1. How adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘You are a STAR!’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two adorable cards! Thanks for linking up to the DRU "You're a Star" challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shaker design - any Harry Potter fan would be delighted. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute cards!!
    Angie Scrapchild DT for https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Harry Potter card. Thx your for joining us at Scrap from your heart. Hugs, DT-Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards - love the Harry Potter shaker card in particular.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both fabulous! Love all the elements and extras. How did I not know about that HP stamp though... Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles' Digi Choosday, good luck and hope to see you again! Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, such a cute card. <3
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrap from your heart.

    Hugs DT Line

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Digistamps4joy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at City Crafter Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable cards, great job! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card