Skip to main content

GSD Parachute Piggy

Hi. I've got a card I've made that I'd like to share with a really cute piggy on it. This is a Garda Steiners Digital Stamp called Parachute Piggy. Isn't he/she adorable!! This is the image for this month's GSD Progressive Challenge. If you've not seen or heard about the challenge why don't you pop over to check it out! It's so much fun! Also while your there you should pop over to the Gerda Steiners Designs store to find loads more adorable and cute critters.. There are even some freebies.

I started our by printing him out and five extra Parachutes. I've coloured them with a mixture of Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. Then I fussy cut the parachutes and stuck them together to create this 3D parachute that can fold flat for postage. Then I added black thread from the parachute to his hooves. I added clouds which I fussy cut, shaded and stuck to foam pads. To finish off I added the die cut letters 'Floating By Just To Say...' inside it says 'Have A Happy Birthday' it would also work with 'Have A Great Day.'


Here's a close up of the cute piggy.

I have had lots of fun creating this card. I hope that you like it. I'll be adding this card on the GSD Facebook Group. There is also the GSD Blog which is full of wonderful inspiration ideas on how to use all of her adorable images. And the Share Your Design GSD Challenge.

I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges






Thank you for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.



Comments

  1. I love how the parachute stands out like that! What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how charming!1 I love that pig and the 3-D parachute is so creative. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute and fun. Love that lil pig and the 3D parachute. Too cute!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floating by just to say- Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional pick a tune” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card