Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter Mid September Release and Freebie

Hello!! I hope that your having a wonderful day. It's new release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps!! I had the pleasure of colouring the images for this new release. I'd like to share and hopefully inspire you with the possibility of these beautiful new images. There is also a feebie (for 24hours only) to celebrate this new release which you can find at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. And there is also a new challenge which is running on the Facebook Group using this adorable freebie!! How awesome is that! We'd love it if you could stop by.

 First we have Shy and Froggie
He is so cute!

 Next we have the beautiful Angelina's Bike

This is a adorable image called Dragoon

 I love this image!!
She is called Amy's Pups

I decided to colour this image girly it is called Mouse and Hedgehog aren't they sweet


This is Halloween Anita all dressed up for the occasion

Last up we have Happy Birthday Bunny.

This is the 24 hour freebie which you can get from the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. So pop over get this amazing freebie gift.

I hope that you like how I've coloured these gorgeous images. You can see more colourings and projects made with these new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Esty shop,

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card