Skip to main content

AB Penguin Christmas Cards


Hello. I'm back with more Christmas cards. Some cute penguin cards! These are Arty Barbs digital stamps. There is no longer a Art By Barb Store but you can follow and obtain some of her digital creations through her blog called Arty Barb and the Arty Barb Facebook Group



I used this adorable Baby Penguin Selfie an Arty Barb image to create this card. I coloured this image with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I cut him out by hand and layered him on pattern paper, ribbon and washi tape. I used some small foam balls cut in half to create snow to the right of the card. 



I also made this card using the same image. He is coloured using the same medium of Touch Five Markers and pencils. I think this combination works well together. I fussy cut him out and stuck him to metallic blue paper with a strip of spotty washi tape. I was going for more of teenagers Christmas card and so want to over embellish this one. 



Here is a different super cute penguin image. Created by the same artist Arty Barb. I chose to colour him with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut him out. I used more of the pattern paper with some fuzzy white pattern ribbon across the card. 

If you like these cute images as much as I do I recommend that you give her social medias a look. The links are Arty Barb Blog, Arty Barb Facebook Group and Arty Barb Instagram. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card