Skip to main content

AB Easel Christmas Cards


Hello friends. I was in the mood to create some Christmas cards for family and friends so I used some of my good friend Barbara's adorable digital stamp to create some Christmas cards. Unfortunately she doesn't have a store anymore so some images I use may not be available anymore. However you can obtain some of her gorgeous images for free on her blog called Arty Barb



For my first card I made a easel styled card. This card can be folded flat for easy postage. I coloured this cute bear image called Warmest Wishes using a selection of Touch five Markers. I used Rembrandt Aquarell Water Coloured Pencils to add shading and depth to the image. I framed the bear using washi tape and applied the bear to a pattern paper base. To create this card style I took my card base, scored and folded long ways across the centre of the card face. After folding I lined and stuck the front of my card to the bottom of the card face. This makes the structure of the easel card. I then stuck with 3D foam tape the same pattern paper to the bottom to give it something to lean against. 



For the second card I chose the adorable Baby Penguin and Polar Bear image. I made another easel card with these cuties. I kept this card super simple with the background paper having lots of colour and text across it I didn't want to cover it. These images were also coloured with Touch Five Markers and pencils. Then fussy cut out to add to the base of the card. I used green ribbon wrapped around card and stuck down with 3D foam tape to create the lip for the card to lean against. 


I hope you like these Easel Christmas cards I put together with some of Arty Barbs images. These are super cute images that I have always loved working with. You can find her on Arty Barbs Facebook Group and Arty Barbs Instagram too. More coming from me soon. Thanks for stopping by. Your support towards my blog is appreciated. 


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card