Skip to main content

SD Chibis Xmas Morning Card


Good evening! I've been busy creating Christmas inspired cards this month. This is my Stampers Delights inspiration creation using one of the images within the stores December Sale.


I chose to use Chibis Xmas Morning for my card. I hand coloured her using Touch Five Markers and I shaded her using Rembrandt Aquarell Colouring Pencils. I then fussy cut her out and stuck her to some hand made marbled paper I created. Which I layered up with a strip of washi tape and a die cut in the top corner. I added sequins to the top corner to add extra interest and texture. 

I hope you like the card I put together. This Stampers Delights Sale lasts all month I hope you have time to stop by and check it out. to find more inspiration creations please visit the Stampers Delight Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. This group is also where you can find the fun Stampers Delights Facebook Progressive Challenge


If you'd like to join the team we have an wonderful opportunity for you please see the details below.



Please stop by tomorrow for another inspiration creation from me. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card