Skip to main content

AB Santa Hat Puppy Cards


 Warning to everyone who loves cute puppy images. The following image is so adorable I made two cards using it. This super cute image is a Arty Barb image. You can find it for free to colour and create paper crafts with from the Arty Barb Facebook Group.



Firstly I made this clean and simple card. Printing this image nice a big to spend time lost in colouring with my Touch Five Markers. I added extra depth to my shading with my Rembrandt Aquarell Water Coloured Pencils. I created a simple washi tape frame to this image with a computer generated sentiment. 



I got a bit more creative with this card making a easel card. After printing with a mirrored version of the image, I coloured using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I stamped Holly on some green card and added a strip of washi tape across the card and stand (on the base of the card.) I handmade two layered flowers to embellish my card.


I'm happy with the finished look of these cards that will be given to family. If you love this adorable image as much as I do please show your support by visiting Arty Barbs Blog and Arty Barbs Facebook Group. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card