Skip to main content

SD Angel Christmas Bauble Card

 

Hello. I'm sharing a Christmas card I've made using this adults digital colouring book page. This book is a Stampers Delights product called Angel 2 Adult Digital Colouring Book. This is one page of the 25 printable page digital book.



I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell water soluble colouring pencils. I cut her into a circle. I used a whole bunch of die cuts to create the scene around her. And tried to make it seem that she is a Christmas bauble. I stuck her bauble to 3D foam tape to add depth to the look of the card. 


I had fun designing this card and colouring this super detailed digital image. If you'd like to find this image, please head over to the Stampers Delights Store. To find more inspiration creations please visit the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card