Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Xmas Elf Gift Card


Hello. I'm back with another Christmas Card this little cutie is a Stampers Delights digital stamp called Kawaii Xmas Elf Gift. This image is part of the Stampers Delights December Sale.



I coloured this adorable image using Touch Five Markers and shaded with water coloured pencils. After I cut him out I stuck him to pattern card that I added ribbon to and a handmade bow.


I love this cute image. I hope you like him as much as I do. You can get him from the Stampers delight Sale that lasts a month. Please see the details below.



For more inspiration creations please stop by the Stampers Delight Blog and Facebook Group. This is where you can find the monthly Progressive Challenge. There is also a calling for the Stampers Delights Design Team. Please see the details below. 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card