Skip to main content

LS Hat Bouquet Girl Card

Hi. I'm sharing my card for the new blog challenge at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I've made this card for Challenge #58. This challenge is an Anything Goes Challenge.



For this card I've used the beautiful Hat Bouquet Girl digital stamp. You can find more wonderful digital stamps to suit lots of occasions over at the Lemon Shortbread Etsy Store.

I've coloured the image using Touch Five Markers and watercolour pencils. I stamped a floral stamp to some purple paper for the background. I added some handmade flowers and flourish die cut. To finish of I added a handmade bow. 

We would love it if you could come and join us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I'll also be sharing this card on the Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges
Thank you for stopping by my blog. 

Comments

  1. Really pretty design. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria. This is such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured. Fantastic stamping on the background! Your flowers add such a 'soft' look to your card. Just Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it in our Week 1 challenge at Digi Choosday Wishing you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2018. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking this to #333 HIMCR's 5th Saturday freestyle challenge! Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck and hope to see you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see your gorgeous creation at the CRAFT challenge this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card with Gorgeous image!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card! the papers are so pretty and the bouquet perfect with your stamp. great work, thank you so much for playing along at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card