Skip to main content

SG Origami Pirate Boat Card

Hello! I'd like to share a boat origami birthday card I've made using a adorable Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp called Pirate Shy. Here is a link to the Sasayaki Glitter Blog



I've hand coloured the image and fussy cut him out. I made a two fold origami boat out of card. I coloured the base of the boat using Distress Ink and a added a die cut. I used another die cut to create a wheel. Then to finish of I made a personalised computer generated sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 2 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

  1. Wow such a fabulous project love it. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Much. Fun! And so creative too! Any boy would love to have this. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, thanks for sharing! colour crazy challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card