Skip to main content

ABB Lil Lippy Girly Shaker Card

Hello! I'd like to share a pretty pink girly interactive shaker card.  I have made this card using a beautiful Art By Barb digital stamp called Lil Lippy. 

 


I have coloured this pretty image using a mixture of Touch Five Markers and pencils. The way she has created the image makes it easy to add the shading and detail in the dress folds. I used dark pink glitter gel pen to add dots to her dress. I also added diamond glaze to her lips, lip stick and pretty pink shoes. (which little girl doesn't want shiny pink shoes) I embossed some pink paper. I used a die cut shape and acetate to make the shaker. I put pink and silver stars in the shaker and on the card to embellish it. 

I'll be posting this card in the Art By Barb Facebook Group. This is where anyone is welcome to share any Art By Barb creations. We'd love it if you'd stop by the group.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Comments

  1. such a girlie card. i'm sure any girl would be thrilled with it. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute... super colour combo... thanks for joining us at Crafters Castle Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card