Skip to main content

CDD Bubbly Birthday Card

Hello. I'd like to share a fun male birthday card I've made today. I've used a adorable Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp set called Bubbly




I've coloured the image with Touch Five Markers and pencils. The background has been made up digitally using the Birthday Surprise balloon digital stamp and the Space Cadets star digital stamp. Which I've printed out on yellow paper and coloured the balloons in watercolour pencils. The sentiment is from the Birthday Sentiments digital stamp set. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to mention the January Craftin Desert Diva's Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge. This is a fun challenge can be found as an Facebook mood board event hereWe'd love it if you could stop by and share any creations that would fit the theme using any Craftin Desert Diva's products. 

I love to colour and I've been joining in with the The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge over on Facebook Group using a range of Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamps. I'd like to share a photo of some of my colouring. You can see all of my colouring over on Instagram.




I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Comments

  1. Oh Victoria, this card is so adorable, I really like the background and your coloring is amazing.♥
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love bright colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree totally with the sentiment, fantastic fun card, thank you for joining in at Paper Creator this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Birthday Card!! Fun and happy colors! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card