Skip to main content

CDD Chilly Time Penguin Couple Card

Hello. I'm happy to share with you today a winter cards. I created this card as a inspiration card for this month's Craftin Desert Diva's Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge using a fantastic Craftin Desert Diva's which can be found as an Facebook mood board event here. I used a digital stamp called Chilly Time to create this card.


In this set are a number of penguins I chose to use this adorable couple which I've hand coloured using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut the images out. Then I created the background using some Craftin Desert Diva's Die Cut Set called Garden Boarder Die Set and Outdoor Landscape 2 Die Set.



This is the Craftin Desert Diva's January  Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge which can be found on the January Facebook mood board event here . We'd love it if you stopped by and share any Craftin Desert Diva's creations that would fit the theme. For my card I've used the outdoors, snow, winter feeling and colour white as my inspiration.

I'd like to share my card in the following challenges 

QKR Stampede - #277 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - #134 Use Embossing
Crafty Animals - #10 Anything Goes 
Unicorn Challenge - #28 Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - #361 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Victoria! Fabulous coloring...love the circle of trees with snowflakes! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 361 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet! Love those little penguins. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card