Skip to main content

SD Mythical Pan Tag

 Hi. I'm stopping by today to share this tag I've created. I used this fabulous Stampers Delights Chibis image called Mythical Pan. He is today's revealed image and part of a special Halloween Mystery Box. For more information and to see more amazing creations please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group





I hand coloured him with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I then fussy cut him out and stuck him on a pattern paper tag. I added die cut swirls and a stop of textured card. I also added ribbon in the middle of the textured card. 






There is also a Progressive Challenge. You can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook GroupHere is a link to my project to support this challenge. 

I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

If you love this image as much as I do please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card