Skip to main content

SD Flying Witch Shaker Tag

 Hello. I'm here to share a shaker Halloween Tag I've made using this spooky Stampers Delights images. This image called Flying Witch. This image is this month's Stampers Delights Progressive Facebook Group Challenge. For more information and to see more creations using these these images please pop over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.




I chose coloured this image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut it out. I made a tag using die cuts. I distress inked all the due cut elements. I layered up circles with bat confetti inside the circles with acetate sealing them in to created a shaker. I added a strip of purple glittery washi tape, gem's and the sentiment to my tag. 


I'd like to share this creation into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my card. If you love Kawaii, Chibis and Anime images as much as I do. Please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. To join in with this Progressive Challenge you can visit the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card