Skip to main content

PKS Three Lollipop Thank You Cards

Hi. I'm sharing some homemade lollipop thank you cards. I designed these cards for my sons pre-school teachers. I've used a whole bunch of Peachy Keens Stamps. The collections I've used are PKSC-08 August 2012, PK-128 School Bus and Lunch and PK-126 Smartie the Owl. 

I came across some of these lollipop cards on Instagram and knew that I just had to give them a go. I thought they make nice cards/gifts for my sons teachers. I used coloured card and my score board. I cut the card onto four strips long ways (I used two strips per card.) I scored the card every half inch the accordion folded it. Then stuck them together to create the base of the lollipop. I added lots of different die cuts to create layers on the lollipops. I put a straw in the middle of the lollipop. I coloured all the images by hand using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I hand cut them all too. I embellished them with pre-made flowers and bows.



I'd like to enter this first lollipop card/gift into the following challenges 



I'd like to enter my apple thank you lollipop card into the following challenges 



I'd like to share my final creation in the following challenges
Creative Artist Mixed Media - #41 Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - #91 Animals/Birds
Pile It On Challenge - #145 New Techniques


Thank you for stopping by my blog.


Comments

  1. These are adorable!! I really love that these are both cards and a sweet gift. Fantastic idea!! Thank you for playing with my challenge at Cardz 4 Gals and hope we see your next creation with us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! So pretty and so thoughtful too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great gift. Love the creativity. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable creations! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the fruity fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Victoria! These are so cute and will be much appreciated, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Victoria, a fun set of lollipop cards for your sons pre school teachers. Love the rosette's you made. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute project. Very sweet. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Thank you for joining us at Pile It On! Challenge Blog! ~ Marciava Warrell Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute lollipop cards!!
    Thanks for joining Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for A is for Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! thanks for joining us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such a great idea and so adorable! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun idea! Thank you for sharing at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card