Skip to main content

CAAB Kindergarten Christmas Card

Hi there. I'm sharing a card I've made using this months Cute As A Button Progressive Challenge image called Kindergarten. This is a monthly Facebook Challenge that you can find in the albums on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. You can find many beautiful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I wanted to create something different with her. When I saw she was holding a penguin teddy it gave me the idea to make her into a Christmas card. I used pattern paper for the background. I added a die cut flower, die cut foliage, gems in the corners and a handmade bow to embellish the card. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. Feel free to stop by the see all entries and more inspiration using this months Progressive Challenge.

Comments

  1. This is a great Christmas card and you have coloured your image beautifully. Love the holly and the flower. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Beautifully colored! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

    Darlene
    Merry Little Christmas DT
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very adorable and also well coloured. I love it!

    Renee H

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card . Great image and beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us at Craftdeebowz and good luck
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card