Skip to main content

SD Anime Double Trouble Card

 Hello. I'm very happy to be here to share a card I've made using this gorgeous Stampers Delights images.  This image is called Double Trouble. This image is part of this month's Anime new release image. For more information and to see more fabulous creations using these the new release images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group





I have coloured them with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I added some washi tape on the base of the card, some spider confetti and some handmade, hand coloured, layered up paper flowers placed around the bottom section of my card. 


You can join in with the ProgressiveChallenge  over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group




There's also a wonderful Halloween Mystery Box with some awesome spooky images lurking inside. If you'd like to see what's hidden inside, stop by the Stampers Delights Facebook Fan Group daily for inspiration creations using them


I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

If you love this image as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card