Skip to main content

CAAB Esmie The Gypsy Card

Hello. I'm happy to be sharing my September Inspiration card I've made for Cute As A Button digital stamp. I've used this month's Cute As A Button Facebook Groups Progressive Challenge image called Esmie The Gypsy




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers, pencils and Triplus Finelinees. I then fussy cut her out and stuck her on to pattern paper. I added ribbon, a handmade bow and washi tape to my card. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge(this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card