Skip to main content

CAAB Baby Doll Card

 Hi. I'm here to share my Cute As A Button Blog Challenge inspiration card. Please stop by to join in this wonderful monthly challenge!! This month (August Challenge - #60) the theme of the challenge is Anything Goes with optional theme vintage. For this challenge I used this lovely Cute As A Button digital stamp called Baby Doll.




I have coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used a patterned paper for the base if my card. I made some paper flowers to which I added distress ink on the edges to add a little colour to. 


I hope you like my creation. 
I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog ChallengeCute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card