Skip to main content

SD SS 1,000 Members Party Cards

Hi. I'm sharing these Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp cards in celebration for the Sweet Sentiments Facebook Group party. Here is another link to the Sweet Sentiments Classes.






For my first card I've used Anime Racoon Jane. I have coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I made a leaf shaker card using a self seal zip lock plastic bag and filled it with multicoloured small punch leaves. I added a plain blue for the background and created a woodland/forest scene using a bunch of die cuts. All these die cuts and the image which I fussy cut out have been stuck down with foam pads. This is so I'm not restricting the shaker bag. Which could of caused less movement.

I'd like to share my shaker card into the following challenges 


This is my second card I've used this fabulous image called Chibis Racoon Jammi. I chose to colour her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used a bunch of die cut things to create this card. The banner down the right hand side, two brown die cut squares, a die cut green polkadot oval, xcut floural flourishs. 


I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 


I hope you like my card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Scrappers Delight Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group.


Here's a sneak peak of what's coming soon.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Comments

  1. Wonderful shaker card! I love design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fabulous card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at A Perfect Time to Craft! Marcia, DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfectly designed cards.
    Thank you for joining our gallery at Crafting With An Attitude.
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card