Skip to main content

SD Blue Monochrome Princess Card

Hi. I'm here to share my latest inspiration card for the new Scrappers Delight Challenge Blog!! The optional theme is Monochrome. I have used this lovely Scrappers Delight Digital Stamp from the Princess Bundle. This image and others are in the DT Special Deals over at Scrappers Delight




I coloured this gorgeous image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut her out and layered her up on blue pattern paper. The sentiment came with her which I have added colour to. I die cut the clock. Handmade and handcoloured the layered flower. To finish of I made a big blue bow. 


I hope that you like my card. There is a Facebook Progressive Challenge which has started today. Please stop by the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group to see all the details regarding this wonderful challenge.


Here is a sneak peak of what's coming next. 





Comments

  1. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us for our Week 32 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Scrap from your heart! Hugs from DT Anita :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card