Skip to main content

SD August Chibis VIP Deal

Hello. I'm so happy to share a card I've made using this cute exclusive VIP Chibis Vergo collection. You can only get this beautiful collection in this one of a kind deal when you buy the full August 2019 new release Chibis images. 




I have used lots of elements within this collection. I have layered the elements up to created this card. I used the traits of the Zodiac and turned them into flowers. I have coloured this cute image and the flowers using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I embossed stars on the background card to match the stars within the image.




Here's a sneak peak of what's coming soon.



I hope you like my card. I'd like to share my creations in the following challenges 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.


Comments

  1. What an adorable card, such gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love your colouring, especially on her hair.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge :) Ines DT

    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card