Skip to main content

SD Chibis Harvest Time Card


Hi. I'm so happy to be here to share this card I've created for Stampers Delights. This cute image is called Harvest Time and us part of the Chibis New Release. Feel free to stop by the 
Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group to see more fantastic inspiration creations. 




I coloured the images using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut them out and stuck them layered up on foam tape to a green die cut background. I used a patterned paper for the base of my card. I used a die cut for the flower and flourishes to embellish the card. 

I'd also like to invite you to our amazing Stampers Delights Facebook Progressive Challenge. Please follow this link to see my card for this challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card