Skip to main content

LS Bella Girl Card


Hello! I'm back with another creation using a wonderful Lemon Shortbread Digital Stamp called Bella Girl. I've created this card as inspiration for the latest Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge.





I've used Touch Five Markers and Pencils to colour her. I used yellow pattern paper for the base of this card. I added Bella Girl then topped with a strip of stripy ribbon with a small handmade bow to the right of my card. I added a small With Love tag to finish of this card.

If you like my card and want to see more. Please visit the Lemon Shortbread Store, Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge and Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card