Skip to main content

SD Chibis Agnesi Card

Hello. I'm here to share a Halloween Card I've made using this Stampers Delights images. This image called Chibis Agnesi. This image is this month's Stampers Delights Progressive Facebook Group Challenge. For more information and to see more creations using these these images please pop over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.




I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I coloured the background of the image with black Distress Ink watered down which I painted mainly on the edges of the image. I used pattern paper for the first layer of my card to which I added some washi tape to. I created a handmade bow to finish my card off.  

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card