Skip to main content

SD Pisces Anime Card

Hello. I'm here to share a card I've made using this gorgeous digital stamp collection created by Scrappers Delight.  You can find this fantastic collection with the January 2020 new release Anime images. Please see the Scrappers Delight Blog and Scrappers Delight Facebook Group for all the images and design team projects for this release. 




This gorgeous image comes with lots of extra elements she is called Pisces Anime Collection. Using lots of the elements within this collection I digitally made the scene in the circle frame (also included in this set.) I chose to colour her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I created my own pattern paper for the base of my card using plain blue card which I used a food netting bag and lightly used distress ink in places. The extra element were part of this collection.


I hope you like my card. I'd like to share my creations in the following challenges 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Comments

  1. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card