Skip to main content

CAAB January Inspiration Card Using For You

Hi. I'm here to share this card I've made using this lovely Cute As A Button digital stamp called For You




I coloured her in with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I put her on patterned card embellished with die cut flourishes and two doe cut, hand stamped and shaped pink flowers with gems in the centre. This beautiful image was fun to work with. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge, (this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.


Comments

  1. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello Victoria !
    I'm writting an article for the issue 57 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is Carnival/Mardi Gras (disguises, costumes, masks, confetti...).
    I wish to show your card within this article.
    (seen here : http://victorias-crafting-creations.blogspot.com/2019/04/ls-bouquet-for-you-fairy-card.html)
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible high resolution photo of your creation without watermark on it ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper for tomorrow !).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN
    PS : if you have other creations which could be great for this article, don't hesitate to send images of them to me, I'd be happy to share them with our readers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card