Skip to main content

SD Pisces Chibis Card

Hi. I'm very happy to be here to share my card. Ive created this using this gorgeous new for January Chibis Scrappers Delight Digital Stamps. You can find the fantastic new images in the new release section at the Scrappers Delight Store. To see more creations using these new images please head over to the Scrappers Delight Blog and the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group.




This beautiful image is from a collection called Chibis Pisces Zodiac Kit. I used lots of elements within this collection to create the image scene. I coloured this image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I took some pattern background card. I finished of by added a die cut bow and three gems. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 


... 

I hope you like my card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Scrappers Delight Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Scrappers Delight Facebook Group.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog.


Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card