Skip to main content

SG Mid March New Release Images

Hi!! It's the Mid March new release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps!! I had the pleasure of colouring the beautiful new release images. I'd love to share with you my colourings.

Here's a collage of them.

This beautiful image is called Easter Elly. She's so cute with her little bunny ears!

I adore this lovely Easter image called Easter Kitties.

This little guy is Easter Shy. Isn't he so sweet!

Next up we have the very pretty Easter Amy.

I think he'd be good as a good luck card as well. 

Flower Ant is the last image for this new release.

There is a progressive challenge going on at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group using the Flower Ant image. We'd love it if you could stop by and join in the fun.

I hope that you like how I've coloured these brilliant new images. I tried to keep my colouring bright, bold and full of lots of different colours. They have been coloured with a mixture of Spectrum Noir Markers, Touch Five Markers and watercolour pencils. You can see more examples from the rest of the colourist team and design team using these new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Esty shop, the Sasayaki Glitter blog and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card