Skip to main content

SBS Happy Brewin' Pregnancy Card

Hello! I'm back with a congratulations card. The owner of Simply B Stamps is having a baby and is due on the 31st of October. To celebrate she is having a mini Simply B Stamps Facebook Group Challenge using her new Baby Coming image. The only requirement is that it's a full project not just a colouring and the stripe on her hat and every other stripe on her tights is the colour that you think the baby gender will be. The sentiment came with the image. You can find her beautiful images here. I had so much fun colouring and creating this card.


I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I embossed some coloured paper. Then I added some die cut stars and flowers. I added a lace boarder die cut.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
In The Pink Challenge - #116 Flower Power (in pink) (I've got some small fie cut flowers and I've embossed the background paper with flower)


I hope that you like my card. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the sentiment and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous!! I love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is fabulous!! I love the pregnant witch... and that sentiment is just perfect for a mum to be! I love your colouring too and the embossed flowers make it fit our challenge perfectly.. Thanks so much for sharing with us at In The Pink.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card