Skip to main content

CAAB March Inspiration Card

Hi everyone!! I'm stopping by to share my Cute As A Button's inspiration post for this month. I've created this using a Cute As A Button image called Rose Garden. This is one of the gorgeous new images that can be found at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've made a Z fold card with her. She has been coloured with Touch Five Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. I coloured all the added elements including the background with Distress Inks. I die cut the swirls, butterflies, leaves and heart boarder die cut. Then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out two SVG files of roll up roses. I made a tag hidden within the card. I hope you like my card.




We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenges going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Hi Victoria

    An extremely pretty and colourful card design

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Victoria! I love your coloring and those paper roses are gorgeous! I love fun card folds, too! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card. I love the shape and your flowers are such beautiful embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DTx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card