Skip to main content

SD Nixie Fairy Card

 Hi. I'm stopping by to share a card I've created for a Stampers Delights special event happening this weekend using this fabulous image. She is available at Kit and Clowders Facebook Group. To see more wonderful creations using this images please stop by the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group





I have coloured this gorgeous image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I fussy cut her out and stuck her on a handmade splatter pattern paper to which I added a blue strip of ribbon. I made some layered up paper flowers coloured to match the image. I finished of by adding Stickles Star Dust Glitter to her wings and the centre of the flowers. 


I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

If you love this image as much as I do please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card