Skip to main content

SD Chibis Create Inspire Art Card

Hi crafty friends. I'm back with another card to share. This time I've made this card using two Stampers Delights sets. The cute girl image called Live Love Laugh. I've paired her with this canvas set called Inspire Art. For more information and to see more creations using these these images please pop over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.




I digitally arranged these images to create this scene. Then I coloured them using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I added white dots using gel pens to her pants and cheeks. I used angled green stripy washi tape to on the base of my card. I embellish this card with a layered up pre-made flower. 


I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card