Skip to main content

SD Fuchsia Fairy Card

Hello crafty friends. This is my second card this weekend to support the Stampers Delights special event happening o Kit and Clowder this weekend. For more information and to see more fabulous creations using this and the other Nixie Fairy please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group



I used Touch Five Markers and pencils to colour this beautiful image. I layered her up on a pattern paper background with a pattern washi taped frame. I used three pre-made flowers which I added a button to the centre of each one. I die cut some foliage to add around the flowers. 


I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

If you love this image as much as I do please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card