Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Homemade Card

Hello. I'm here to share a card I've made using this sweet Stampers Delights images. This image called Kawaii Homemade is month's this month's Stampers Delights Progressive Facebook Group Challenge. For more information and to see more creations using these these images please pop over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.




I coloured this cute image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I then fussy cut him out. I used washi tape to on the bottom of my card background and patterned paper for the top half. I looked through my dies to find elements that would go with the Crafting theme but were not to girly. I fund the fir cut scissors, ruler and buttons which I also colours with Touch Five Markers. Then I used die cut words to finish of this card. 


I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my card. If you love Kawaii, Chibis and Anime images as much as I do. Please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. To join in with this Progressive Challenge you can visit the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card