Skip to main content

SD Scout Girl With Cookies Card

Hello. I love this cute Stampers Delights images. She is part of this month's Kawaii new release images. She's also part of this month's Stampers Delights Progressive Facebook Group Challenge. For more information and to see more creations using these these images please pop over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.




I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used two elements within the collection to make this card. There are also matching scene digital stamps available over at the Stampers Delights Store. I used pattern paper for the base of my card. I added ribbon and made a small bow. I made a embellishment to look like a badge, with a lace circle that has a wooden bird in the centre. I have created another card using this cute set. Please my post here

I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my interactive shaker card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card