Skip to main content

CAAB June Inspiration - Under The Sea Theme

Hello. I'm happy to be back to share two under the sea cards I've made as my June inspiration creations. This month I've used these Cute As A Button digital stamp




This first one is this month's Cute As A Button Facebook Groups Progressive Challenge using this gorgeous Cute As A Button digital stamp called Peacock MermaidI coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I also used some Staedtlers triplus fineliners to add dots to her fins. I added a few pearls to the image to look like bubbles. I used strips of patterned washi tape at the top and bottom of my card. I added x cut die cut swirls, pre-made flowers and a mini bow on this card.




For my second card I've used Snorkel Fun Boy. I coloured him and the scene using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used plane yellow paper for the background. To finish of I added die cut flourishs, a anchor and a ship wheel. 

I'd like to share my card into the following challenges

... 

Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge(this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card