Skip to main content

SD Scouts Easel Card


Hello. I'm back to share this easel card I've designed. I've made my card with this months adorable Stampers Delights Facebook Group Progressive Challenge using these fantastic Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. For more information and to see more creations using Stampers Delights images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group.






I coloured these adorable images called Kawaii Scouts with Touch Five Markers and coloring pencils. I used lots of die cuts layered up to create a scene on this card. I used a grass die cut scored and folded up to create the platform to enable the easel card to stand up right. I also used die cut fence, hedges and trees. I layered up some yellow flower die cuts and added black gems to the centre. I stuck the boy in front of the grass and re-enforce him by added a strip of thick card behind the boy image. I stuck the girl on the back section of the card behind the grass. I think this gave my card a better depth to the scene. 

I really enjoyed playing with these images and I hope you can find time to stop by the Stampers Delights Facebook Group to join in this fun and free monthly Progressive Challenge. There is also a whole bunch of scene digital stamps over at the shop that fit perfectly with these adorable images. Please click the images below to find them in the store. 





Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card