Skip to main content

SD Milk And Cookies Cards

Hi. I'm here to share two card made using these adorable Stampers Delights images. These are called Milk And Cookies and are part of this month's Kawaii new release images. For more information and to see more amazing creations using these the new release images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. I played around with this set to create these two cards using different images within the collection. 




For this card I used this image with the sentiment in this set. My children love pink milk so I decided to create the pink milk using watercoloured pencils to create a soft milky pink. The rest has been coloured with Touch Five Markers and pencils. I've embellished with a ribbon, handmade bow and pink sequins. 




I've also created this card using the same set. I coloured with a mix of Touch Five Markers and pencils. This one has been made with a stop of pattern paper, ribbon and gems. I shaped the sentiment to look like a tag too. 

I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my interactive shaker card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card