Skip to main content

SD TTD Chibis Painter Pete

Hi. I'm so happy to be sharing a card I've made with this Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. This fantastic image is called Chibis Painter Pete. This image is part of the March Thrifty Thursday Deal. This card has been made for the Stampers Delights Blog Challenge which is an Anything Goes Challenge. We are using Spring inspired Images. Please see Stampers Delights Facebook Group to see more inspiration creations. 




I have coloured him using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I added splats on his apron using acylic paint. I used pattern card stock with embossed glitter for the base of my card. I die cut the frame and sentiment to add to finish this card. 
I hope you like my card. If you love this image as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group


Comments

  1. Victoria this is just delightful. Loving the bright colouring with the aqua tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I love the colors for the image and her hair is awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, I love this colours.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Uściski
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card