Skip to main content

SD Interactive Get Well Soon Card

Hi. I'm happy to a interactive card I've created. I've made my card using this months Stampers Delights Facebook Group Progressive Challenge using these fantastic Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. For more information about this challenge and to see more creations using these fabulous images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group. You can find more of this themed images here









I coloured the images using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used die cuts to create the scene. The flower was handmade. The sentiment was included with this image. 

The way I made it interactive was by making a sliding tab so as it's pulled the ambulance moves. I used some card with a die cut center that run the length of the card. Under this I made the tab by getting pattern card with two foam tape on the top left ends. To the foam tape I stuck two tabs to each wheel of the ambulance. I stuck all this down with foam tape under the scene. 




I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 

I hope you like my card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group



Comments

  1. Wow, so cute this one! Really well done with the slider part. Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully designed project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love interactive cards and this one is wonderful! Lovely message too! Thanks for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card