Skip to main content

SD Chibis Winner Boy Card

Hi friends. I'm here to share this card I've made using this adorable Stampers Delights Digital Stamps. This image is called Chibis Winner Boy. This image is part of the March Thrifty Thursday Deal. This card has been made for the Stampers Delights Blog Challenge which is an Anything Goes Challenge. Please see Stampers Delights Facebook Group to see more inspiration creations. 




I have coloured him using Touch Five Markers, shaded with pencils and used a brown ball point pen to add depth to his hair. I used pattern paper for the base of my card. I added strips of washi tape which the image has been made to look like he's sitting on. I finished of by adding some dots in the top right corner. 


I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 

... 

I hope you like my card. If you love this image as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store. There is a Progressive Challenge you can join in with over at the Stampers Delights Facebook Group



Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card