Skip to main content

SD Kawaii Painter Pals Cards

Hi. I'm so happy to share two card I've created using one of the fabulous new for April Kawaii Stampers Delights sets. You can find all these adorable new images in the new release section on the Stampers Delights StoreTo see more creations using these new images please head over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and the Stampers Delights Facebook Group




 This image is so adorable!! He is Painter Pals Kawaii. I coloured him using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I took a strip of pattern card and a strip of plain blue embossed card for the background. I added two strips of glitter washi tape to the top of my card. To finish of I embellished with a paper clip and three blue buttons. The sentiment was included with this collection. 

I'd like to enter my first card in to the following challenges 




I've made this card with another image within the Painter Pals Kawaii collection. I coloured her using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I used pattern card for the base of this card. I added a extra strip of pink pattern card and ribbon. I handmade a bow using the same ribbon. Then embellished my card with a butterfly and three gems in the bottom left of my card (hidden behind my DT watermark.) 

I'd like to share my card into the following challenges 
I hope you like my card. If you love these images as much as me please stop by the new release section on the Stampers Delights Store.


Comments

  1. the coloring job is great, can't believe you used both Markers and Pencil. Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring on your cards. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing at coloring.. These are just beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. Amazing colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card